- Insha Allah, next CHIS gathering is on June 6th 2015 at 7PM.
No gathering on May 16th.
- Apr 20 2015, applied for construction permit.
- Feb 27 2015, Alhamdulillah, received ZCP enabling our contractor to apply for construction related permits.
- Feb 2015, signed the contract with CNS Builders to start the construction phase. Total cost to make the place ‘prayer ready’ is about $150K. May Allah reward you for generous contributions and please continue to donate generously for this noble cause. All donations are tax deductible.
- Jan 2015, submitted revised ‘Final Plan” application.
- Oct 2014, submitted the ‘Final Plan’ application.
- Sept 2014, the Chapel Hill Community Design Commission approved alternative buffers (privacy fence instead of vegetation on 3 sides).
- June 2014, Chapel Hill Town Planning Board approved 103 Stateside Drive for use as a masjid. The approval is subject to construction of driveway and parking spaces, privacy fence and vegetation buffers, bio-retention for storm water, and renovations inside the building to make it handicapped accessible.
Subscribe here to receive email updates.