- Insha Allah, next CHIS gathering is on November 1st.
- On Sept 23rd, the Chapel Hill Community Design Commission approved alternative buffers (privacy fence instead of vegetation on 3 sides) and we are in the process of submitting final plans to the Town.
- In June 2014, Chapel Hill Town Planning Board approved 103 Stateside Drive for use as a masjid. The approval is subject to construction of driveway and parking spaces, privacy fence and vegetation buffers, bio-retention for storm water, and renovations inside the building to make it handicapped accessible.
- Construction costs to make the place ‘prayer ready’ is estimated to be about $150K. Please donate generously for this noble cause. All donations are tax deductible.
- Friday (Jummah) prayers in Chapel Hill - 1:00 pm. at the Chapel in UNC Hospital and 2:00 pm at UNC Student Union Rm 2518.
Subscribe here to receive email updates.